Hello from New Mexico!

Hello good folks of WRT!

I am a new member here and wanted to introduce myself to the community.

I am a brand trained and certified watchmaker. I graduated from LWT in 2012 and have been working as a watchmaker for 6 years now. I predominantly work on big production brands (Rolex, Omega, Breitling, etc.) but my driving passion is in vintage pieces (wrist-watches of the 50's-70's, pocket-watches from 1880's-1940's). 

I am excited to learn and share with the community members!

IMG_2080.PNG

Hello Macombering, welcome to the forum.

This place is full of people with loads of experience who are always friendly and quick to help with our problems.

With your experience we may be asking you for help.

Best wishes and good luck, Mike

Hi Macombering, welcome here. Nice to have you aboard. Although many years ago I did receive some part time in depth training from a Geneva trained watchmaker now departed, I call myself a watch Jobber Fixer.  Retired from Electronic`s now I may need your help. Apart from some quartz, the watches I mainly get have been in Dad`s drawer for 30 years !!.  Usually quality watches or they were at one time. Fixed a Westminster Chime clock today, the first clock ever. Thanks for your low down and all good wishes to you. Best regards, Mike.