• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Furqan
      Hello Everyone.
      I need some help with repairing my Emporio Armani ar-1922.
      I've watched some videos on YouTube but none of them resemble the movement of this particular watch.
      My first problem is removing the stem/crown. I cannot see anything which looks like it will release the stem and I don't want to poke around inside it any more for fear of creating any damage.
      Any help will be much appreciated.
      Thanks.

• By FredS
      Hello, 
      I have a j810 movement that needs a stem and crown. Can’t find part numbers. Citizen eco-drive j810-s088232.
    • By Joshua
      Hey, so I have a question. I've got an Invicta dive watch with a NH35A movement here that whenever I unthread the stem and crown as it is unthreading the date starts changing. Once its unthreaded I can change it to the 1, 2 and 3 positions and set and wind it accordingly. How can I fix this and what is causing this? 

Yours truly, Josh
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Loctite 648 is very good, and will indeed hold a gear on an arbor. But it needs a certain amount of surface area. I can pretty much assure it won't hold a sweep seconds hand on a pipe. Honestly aside from making a new pipe, solder is the best route. You'll want a good flux, it will get it to flow and hold to the steel hand. Tix is a brand of soft solder and flux that will 100% sure work with steel and brass alloys. I have good luck with regular electrical solder and flux too. I heat the assembled hand and tube on a little brass plate over an alcohol lamp. Put flux and a tiny piece of solder at the joint. Since you're already repainting the heat is a non issue.
    • I really had no idea! Thanks! 
    • Hi Mazboy, The best I've found is either CousinsUK.com (Go to watchparts>Branded>Omega>Case parts and search by Ref Number "145.036". Now the second best has been http://cgi.julesborel.com/ Cousins tells me its a: Glass, Mineral, Omega TN5250 It appears to be a flat mineral crystal. Some of the photos make it look like a domed crystal. Either way genuine is around $60USD: https://tmwatchco.com/product/new-genuine-omega-flightmaster-crystal-145-036/ I wouldn't stuff around with an aftermarket on such a watch unless you are qualified to measure and size one up yourself. Cheers Alexei  
    • Also, for a stronger bond, clean in solvent first.
    • Hi Brian, welcome to the forum.