• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jbirkrepair
      Hi, I recently purchased a Seiko GMT Perpetual off eBay. The watch has a 8f56 Movement which is the high accuracy quartz movement. 
      The watch was purchased with a low battery (indicated by the second hand ticking every 5 seconds).
      I've since replaced the battery and reset the perpetual calendar, the watch was working for about 3 hours and then just stopped. I've since tried to reset the perpetual calendar again and it doesn't do anything just completely dead. 
      I recently went to a local watch repair shop and they said it would need a entirely new movement and would set me back £250 for it. It would however be done by Seiko not themselves. 
      Any help is much appreciated.

• By arkobugg
      Cheers mates!
      Arkobugg    are doing things he haven’t done before…

This movement are dead, and I need a new one, how do I do this??

Where can I find one that fit??

• By Furqan
      Hello Everyone.
      I need some help with repairing my Emporio Armani ar-1922.
      I've watched some videos on YouTube but none of them resemble the movement of this particular watch.
      My first problem is removing the stem/crown. I cannot see anything which looks like it will release the stem and I don't want to poke around inside it any more for fear of creating any damage.
      Any help will be much appreciated.
      Thanks.

• By FredS
      Hello, 
      I have a j810 movement that needs a stem and crown. Can’t find part numbers. Citizen eco-drive j810-s088232.