British School of Watchmaking Course

Hi, yes, forgot to say I got a response on the 06th June. They were gracious enough to let me know about similar material online to help. 
They gave me a link to a diagrammatic reasoning test which is similar  to their logic test. And a numerical reasoning test which apparently is a little different to the numerical test but should still help.
I was also advised to spend time with fractions and rearranging formula.
As expected, they were unable to provide practice example tests.
Very happy to get such an informative response. Not least because - at best - I 'm very rusty at a lot of the above.

I have an Electrical Engineering degree and this would scare me. Don't like those written logic problems...If Jane has 2 dolls and Mary has 5 then when Mary gives Jane one doll, what is Jane's birthday.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi all. I just applied for their 1,800 hour course which runs from Jan 2019.
If I get past the application stage there will be an assessment in August which will include a 'numerical and problem solving' test.
I'm not sure how to prepare for that because I'm not sure what it is exactly, so don't know how to bone-up beforehand.
The other parts of the assessment are an interview and a dexterity test, they seem self explanatory.
Anyway, aside from my worries... I'll keep you guys posted should it be of interest. I wonder how many applicants they get, seeing as they only let about 8 people on to the course. 

How much $ and how long

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk