Hi watch lovers <3

i got a Robisi automatic watch. It accidentally fell down on the floor and its glass got detached which i attached again but after some time i realised that the Synthetic ruby gem was missing from it. Therefore it lost its balance and it stops time to time. 

How do i fix this? 

IMG_6223.JPG

1_20_7609151.jpg

The jewel indeed probably fell but there is also a small spring that holds it in place. Is the spring still there ?

The jewel is easy to find as they are all round but the spring might be hard if it has a weird shape and you have get the exact design and dimension.

Normally I wouldn't even bother with such a watch but just trying to help. :)

@Chopin thank you for replying :)

i think spring you are talking about is right there.

It just get unbalanced and stops at certain angles.(watch video), so i think its just the jewel. where can i find it and how to put it in the watch. 

This watch is a gift so i am loving it more that my expensive watches 

IMG_6324.mp4

I understand then.

The jewel is there to hold in place the shaft (staff) of the spring that spins around inside the movement.

Are you not able to find a watchmaker in your local area ? It should be cheap and any watchmaker (that actually repairs watches) should have such parts.

This is kind of what the system looks like. It's not identical to yours but you get the idea.

incabloc_system.jpg

Another example.

HP_nosProduits.png

Are you from Pakistan ? Watch this video below for the best explanation.

Edited by Chopin

@Chopin Thank you very much.

Yes i am from Pakistan. Actually here most of the watch makers are just so called watchmakers. they can just repair digitals watch by just replacing the machinery. And if I find someone who can actually expert in repairing watches specially automatic watches, they are way too expensive. may be it will cost about the price of the watch :(

that is why i was thinking if can do it my self if there is some kind of tutorial available for this. 

6 minutes ago, aqeeliqbal said:

@Chopin thank you for replying :)

i think spring you are talking about is right there.

It just get unbalanced and stops at certain angles.(watch video), so i think its just the jewel. where can i find it and how to put it in the watch. 

This watch is a gift so i am loving it more that my expensive watches 

IMG_6324.mp4

What you see in your watch which run and/or stops depeinding on the angle is the balance spring.

@Chopin wrote about the shock-protection spring that hold the jewel in place and your watch hs lost both (jewel + spring).

The problem will be to find the right jewel and the right spring.

The best would be to know which movement is in that watch so you should open the caseback, take high definition pics of the movement and post them here to see if somebody can tell which movement it is, or at least see the jewel and shock-spring on the down side of the balance wheel.