A new 7750 movement, cleaning and assembly again, why watch swing only 260 °?

Have you oiled the balance correctly? You haven’t oiled the pallet pivots as this can cause drag, the balance will act as if it is tired and will not rotate correctly. Is the rest of the movement oiled?

11 hours ago, rodabod said:

其他可能性是弯曲或肮脏/油性的游丝。 

18 hours ago, oldhippy said:

你是否正确涂抹了天平?您没有上油托盘枢轴,因为这可能会导致拖动,平衡将作为如疲劳,不会正确旋转。运动的其余部分是否上油?

Please check below to see if the picture is correct.

13 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

perfectkyo,

Please post in English. Thank you.

He is posting in English. The Chinese language you see is just quoting from his translated view. He also posted a picture of lubrication points for others to comment. 

Personally I think that for an Asian 7750, 260 deg. of amplitude is just fine provided the watch keeps good time on the wrist.

37 minutes ago, jdm said:

He is posting in English. The Chinese language you see is just quoting from his translated view. He also posted a picture of lubrication points for others to comment. 

Personally I think that for an Asian 7750, 260 deg. of amplitude is just fine provided the watch keeps good time on the wrist.

Sorry.

16 minutes ago, perfectkyo said:

Browser It helped me to translate English. This is the second time I published a question. I have not used it yet. It's embarrassing to bring you trouble.

Don't worry.

• 5 months later...

What was the amplitude before you serviced it? If it was around 300 for example, there are many reasons you could see a 40 degree drop. Although not to the tech guide your oiling procedure looks ok, most likely culprit is cleanliness. The pallet fork and roller jewel must be spotless, and don't overoil the pallet stones. Pallet pivots must be dry and do peg the jewels even on a clean new movement. Stick the horns in clean pith. And of course if the hairspring has been distorted in any way that can pose all kinds of problems.