Balance staff equivalents

Is there resource that lists alternative designations for things like balance staffs?

I need a U936 (according to Ranfft) but I can't find one listed anywhere.

It's ironic that of all the movements I have I've managed to identify one and find the parts are not available lol.

Last night I was wondering if I need to learn how to make them - it would solve a lot of problems.

I have a balance that says H.P 16" . When i googled parrenin the name H.P came up . It has a brequet coil. As well as some 40 and 60 parts. That also says H.P on them . So think it could be right. 

Edited by rogart63

I know this is probably obvious - but how do I identify the calibre? This seems to be one of those things that's so simple and obvious to watchmakers they don't define it and it's a mystery to me lol.

49 minutes ago, p2n said:

I know this is probably obvious - but how do I identify the calibre? This seems to be one of those things that's so simple and obvious to watchmakers they don't define it and it's a mystery to me lol.

Only think there are two different  H. Parrenin in 16 ligne. They are different height so check which height your movement is.