the big 3 tools

Elvin

There are many manufactures of these items. My advice is not to be to frugal when purchasing. I personally like the Dumont tweezers I have used others but I find the Dumont seem to stay in shape for longer periods. I have tried many magnifiers but found Bergeon "screw rimmed"  suit my needs. I like that you can unscrew and clean the lens. For screw drivers the A*F are really good value I have these + Horotec which I shape using their sharpener which shapes the blades into a T shape. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree with everything @clockboy said,  Dumont's are great tweezers, the Bergeon loupes are better than the Bausch & Lomb, and I lust after some more nice Horotec drivers. I have one, and it puts my original Bestfit drivers to shame. If I put some torque on the Bestfit driver, I can see the whole thing twist. Yuck.

3 hours ago, TimFitz said:

I would include an Optivisor  with a # 7, I'm old and would be lost without one. Splurge and buy the best screwdrivers you can afford. ( you will be sorry if you don't)

what does the #7 stand for as see 2 prices for the headsets

Sorry, the eye pieces come in different magnification strength I prefer #7 , I also have a  #10 but the focal length is to short for normal use.

Also the the higher the magnification the higher the price , and the glass lenses are more expensive than the plastic ones they sell.  The plastic ones scratch easily.

20180511_174622 (Medium).jpg