White inspection gloves, where to buy locally

wadsbrau

Hi,

I would like to get some cheap white cotton gloves (inspection) for handling watches (& clocks) locally. I’ve searched with no luck. What KIND of store would i find these?

Can do online. But would like to try on and see Quality first.

thanks

Ok. I have googled white cotton gloves and found  Amazon and ebay sell them. If you have auction houses or shops that sell silver or antique shops you could ask them.

Edited by oldhippy

...What KIND of store would i find these?...

In the UK:-
1. Some chemist or pharmacist stock cotton gloves. Wife buys hers in the chain Boots.
2. Some home storage companies do. Have bought some prior to dismantling the family grand father clock.

Hope this helps you out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Be careful what you buy 90 % of what they are selling on Ebay and Amazon are from china and are absolute rubbish I bought some they where so misshaped they would not fit correctly and so thin to be of no use, many sellers are selling medical use cotton gloves as butlers gloves they are for people who require the use of creams for skin disorders .

If you buy any look for Eddingtons white cotton butlers gloves they are very good, I use them for handling clock parts after I have cleaned them to avoid marking, they are up to the job and should last a long time. Some larger Tesco's stock them or use the Eddingtons web site to find your nearest stockist. 

Edited by wls1971

5 minutes ago, wls1971 said:

Be careful what you buy 90 % of what they are selling on Ebay and Amazon are from china and are absolute rubbish I bought some they where so misshaped they would not fit correctly

Haha I've got these too, they are made for some alien race with a non-oppositional thumb. But others from the dollar store are OK.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Gary said:

In th US we also have Sally's a store related to beauty salon supplies (coiffure) they have white cotton gloves for $.89 each.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sally Beauty has them? Sweet! There’s one nearby.

• Like 1