Newbie introduction

Hello you all, I am Wouter. I am totally new to this hobby but starting to get fascinated by it. I also mess around with classic cameras and lenses. I live in Brazil. Lots of vintage watches are offered on the local eBay for reasonable prices. I have a couple that I’ll show on another occasion.  Bought a Rolex Oysterdate 1960ties last week, a bit beat up but so interesting. Anyways, I’m starting the repair course. Cheers to you all!

5 hours ago, Wouter said:

Hello you all, I am Wouter. I am totally new to this hobby but starting to get fascinated by it. I also mess around with classic cameras and lenses. I live in Brazil. Lots of vintage watches are offered on the local eBay for reasonable prices. I have a couple that I’ll show on another occasion.  Bought a Rolex Oysterdate 1960ties last week, a bit beat up but so interesting. Anyways, I’m starting the repair course. Cheers to you all!

Welcomen  Wouter !   sounds like you have the right idea.   cameras like  (vintage mechanical like Leica),  are a bit more sensitive than rolex, but there a lot of repair manuals available.  good to here from you.  vin