My collection

Elvin

Hello, interesting lot you have there.

First thing's first. Do you have other tools for repairing watches as well ? Do you have any experience ?

If you wanna go by the book then you're going to need quite a lot of lubricants. Oils and greases of various types.

Hi I have very little experience with watches  but have a good engineer background and have basically watched a watchmaker in our village helping him to clean a few bits and that’s it. Only tools I have are piling pins a movement clamp and some ridiculous that were given to me. Also some trash screwdrivers. So any info on what to buy to give me a chance would be great fully appreciated 

Hi I have very little experience with watches  but have a good engineer background and have basically watched a watchmaker in our village helping him to clean a few bits and that’s it. Only tools I have are oiling pins a movement clamp and some rodico  that were given to me. Also some trash screwdrivers. So any info on what to buy to give me a chance would be great fully appreciated 

basically I was thinking of 3 oils 1 grease going on what I have read on the net so far then adding to that when I get to the wrist watches' have a choice of either a jewelled or none jewelled to start with. when it comes to cost it turns into a right minefield of which make, as I don't want to waste my money I also need screwdrivers a set of good tweezers and anything else you recommend all info gratefully received