Watch hand fitting tool

dreja

If you're talking about the hand-held tools, I use two different ones. And I use them for pocket-watches and wristies. One has a red and black tip. The other has a white and grey tip. I just don't recall the sizes. The red/black one is larger and used mostly for hour hands and larger minute hands. In fact, I have used it for most things other than center-seconds hands, which I use the white/grey for. Good luck.

I was just researching this recently and there's a useful comment on Watchuseek:

There is a basic tenet that the hand hole size of 1.50 for the hour hand & 0.90 for the minute hand are common between the Seiko 7Sxx and ETA 28xx series movements, this is a close generalization but the actual sizes are:

Seiko: 1.50 hour, 0.89 minute
ETA: 1.51 hour, 0.91 minute

Source: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f21/seiko-eta-hand-hole-sizes-377585.html

In general, Seiko mechanical watches like the 7S26 have 1.5mm/0.9mm/0.2mm hole sizes for hour, minute and second hands respectively. For the record, Seiko quartz are different, being 1.1mm/0.65mm/0.2mm. Hopefully that helps with choosing the right tool.