Capsule crystal

Looking for a very special crystal. It's a capsule crystal like the one cousisnuk sell . But slightly smaller. Looking like this . We found a company in USA that could make for a reasonable amount. But they wouldn't ship to Sweden. Anyone know if there is a company somewhere else that could manufacture such a crystal . I have done some normal crystals for "tank" watches . But nothing like this. 

5adb6c9d7602f_image1(3).thumb.jpeg.80b1a3efe3c30bd4e4e3645c082391b1.jpeg

Edited by rogart63

Why wouldn't they ship to Sweden ? Not like they'd be posting to North Korea or something...

Anyway I can't help but I do know that glasses that aren't round can be hard to find especially something like this.

You could try and have it made and sent to one of our members in the US. Surely someone would gladly help. Then they'll just ship it to you. :) Good luck!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chopin said:

Why wouldn't they ship to Sweden ? Not like they'd be posting to North Korea or something...

Anyway I can't help but I do know that glasses that aren't round can be hard to find especially something like this.

You could try and have it made and sent to one of our members in the US. Surely someone would gladly help. Then they'll just ship it to you. :) Good luck!

About the same as North Korea :) Maybe they doesn't ship other then inside US. But sure one can do like that. But maybe they need the original crystal or the watch to make a new one. 

Found a luctite plastic cylinder glass. Will check that out. If t water proof isn't super important we can remove the top and keep the part that goes around the movement. 

3 hours ago, WatchMaker said:

if there's no suitable company in Sweden then maybe a company in the UK would be more amenable. 

There's http://www.crystalfit.co.uk/ who can make bespoke crystal shapes and "can form complicated shapes and profiles". No harm getting a quote I guess and see if it's in line with the one from the US.

That is perfect . Check with them. Thanks.