DF & Co pocket watch Identification

Lee

I can't beleive its been 2 years since I last posted here! I still watch all of Marks videos though!

I used to post here regular, but life changes your path sometimes and I'm now getting back into watches again. so heres my story!

My Nan passed away a couple of weeks ago (97) and my Mum and I began the clear up operation at the weekend. In a draw was 2 pocket watches, both seized, one minus its glass. I serviced this one first and it went smoothly & I'm about to order a glass for it.

The other was not so good, the minute wheel is missing teeth, presumable from a heavy handed hour wheel push on! so can anyone help me ID the movement or help me with a minute wheel or cousins reference number to order one? I have two sons, & it would have been nice to have given each one, one of these watches as a keep sake.

IMG_1076.JPG.74ab95a9fade7180d541f235eb93b6c9.JPG The movement has UNO 7 jewels & DF&Co written on it

IMG_1077.JPG.ab8b64ac18111a883b7dc4188e71cd5c.JPG

the watch on the left is the one I've got working & need to order a glass & the DF & Co is on the right.

IMG_1078.JPG.f95e20ff10a9cd7fec4f660dc8dd2dbb.JPG

Best regards

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Turned to eBay and after trawling the pocket watches (why do people always show the dial before the movement! Especially on “needs servicing” watches that are obviously spares or repairs!) I found another, which arrived today and boom swapped the minute wheel and away it went.

• Like 1