A88_FFD95-_DF49-4_EA4-_BAF7-_A6572_F541_

Ok guys hopefully someone will know, just doing a service and apart from the serial number 669793 there are no other marks to say what Cal this movement is. The mainspring was broken so I need a new one,

my measurements are as follows 195mm long

1.38mm high 0.07mm thick, barrel inside diameter is 6mm and it’s 1.75mm deep.

having looked on cousins they list nothing with these dimensions and I’m seeing nothing in my Generale resorts book, but the eyes are tired and there’s a lot of figures in those books.

with the measurements I’ve given where would I be able to deviate on these, ie length, thickness etc, a kinda rule of thumb for spring replacement in the future, as I also have a need for a new spring for a ladies smiths empire 7 jewel movement again with no Cal number on it either, cheers for the help guys 

Yes mate, im happy with the 17 jewel ladies movement it's the cal. That I cannot find out so that I can get a correct sized mainspring, ive just had a look at another Sekonda that I have awaiting a service, and it has the same movement but this one has SU stamped on the bridge, also a small shield type engraving under the balance, again my hunt continues

13 minutes ago, transporter said:

Apart from me saying that, how did you figure out that from the results that came back from my search on Ranfft? 

Looked like this. Just did a search on google by russian 17 jewel movement and this came up. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sekonda-17-jewels-Russian-ladies-movement-101397-/111839378415

Yeah I found all that aswell, and then went deeper into russian horology sites which is where I found the golden info, and im happy to say that ive just added a new mainspring to my basket at cousins as they have it listed woo hoo,  my quest is over.

cheers for helping out guys.