calendar jumper spring

Hi All...

I am back I started  watch repair about a year ago but other projects keep me very busy. Have a little time on my hands so I started tinkering again.

Anyway I was practicing on an old Gruen 518 movement and I lost the  calendar jumper spring. I can't find any parts list or anything to soucre another one. I have enclose a picture .. Maybe some one can point me in the right direction .

Thanks

Tony

Gruen Missing Spring.jpg

I think that it's a re-branded AS2063 so the part you want would be #2575 which also fits a whole load of other AS20xx movements.
Cousins has them;
https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/as-movement-parts
Search for calibre AS2063 part# AS20612575
Thank you. Very helpful . I did find info stating it could be an as2063 .. and tracked part number as you said 2575.. but couldn't fine any.

Thanks again
Tony

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I think they might also be called shepherds hook. You can buy an assortment of these from CousinsUK if I'm not wrong...
Thank you.. Cousinsuk has what I need... now that I know part number for sure..I will try and locate locally

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

It’s a good idea to have a selection of these springs in stock. They tend to fly all over the place if you’re not careful.

Are they quite easy to adjust in geometry or trim in size ? I think i will invest in a random selection too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk