Seems a good point to me.
BTW we have a dedicated section where most new members like to to introduce themselves.

Lol. Im not a new member, I was formerly Deggsy. After experiencing issues logging in I decided to set up a new account. Nothing sinister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Deggsie said:

Lol. Im not a new member, I was formerly Deggsy. After experiencing issues logging in I decided to set up a new account. Nothing sinister.

Let us know about any issues logging in, we'd prefer people having and using a single account.

21 minutes ago, Deggsie said:

Not sure how to pm you fellow... but what would you like to know?

As with any forum, click on nickname then message. Will need to know exactly what errors you get when trying to login with your other account. 

On 11/02/2018 at 1:41 PM, jdm said:

Let us know about any issues logging in, we'd prefer people having and using a single account.

Then set up a delete account option - I have an old one to delete.

20 minutes ago, Watcher said:

Then set up a delete account option - I have an old one to delete.

There isn't really a delete account option not even for moderators. All we ask is that people uses a single one.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Yeah definitely feeling some regret as I was getting to the deep innards of the watch, being careful not to inhale the smallest screws, referring to YouTube to try and figure out what I was looking at... The watch came up pretty cheap in my neighbourhood and I couldn't pass it up. I'm not sure it would justify the cost of a professional service though, so here I am
    • I have an omega triple date repair....the issue is that the month wheel is jammed and will not advance....if the date is advanced via one click of the crown it will stop at 31..the only way at this point to advance it to 01 is via the crown while setting the time...now the issue I am having at time with...getting the pressure ring case back off...for some reason on older pieces I have not had an issue...on this one yes!..any advice on how to remove it would be most welcome...there is no where on the  case back indicating where to insert a case knife....my horotec case back remover was no help in this situation either...thanks...
    • Cheers oldhippy beat me to it,  yep as old hippy says that what it does, its cheap aswell, I think I only paid a few quid for my block from cousins, you have to move the brush very fast but nice and light at the same time to get the best results, then peg out all your pivot holes.
    • Did you modify the ergonomic oiler as well? Does the oil sit on yours as it does on mine?
      I just don’t know how I could use them, perhaps for posts, touching them with the side of the oiler. The oil is going nowhere if it touch something with the tip.
    • After cleaning and polishing brass. If you French chalk the brass parts with a soft clean brush it prevents tarnish of brass and can add that extra shine. Some clockmakers still use this old process today. It is also another way in which you do not need to bother to lacquer parts.   French chalk is magnesium silicate.