I have too much Balance shake......?

It is for a Sellita 260-1. The balance has a lot of shake and the pivots look fine. When I turn the movement the balance stops like the pivots are broken and the rotor jewel is slipping over the pallet fork. The pallet is set just fine and the screw is tight. 

Should I just buy a balance complete with wheel? Could it be that the cap jewel setting is slipping? Do the pivots ever break slightly? Could the hairspring be loose?

Sorry to bother you!

3 hours ago, Chopin said:

Does the pivot itself wiggle or just the balance/hairspring ? Have you checked the top and bottom jewels ?

The dial side shock spring was bent. What should I look for on timing and performance if I didn't get it right? Do these springs have a small " ( " spring where it hinges? If it doesn't I will replace the shock spring. 

As far as I know if the springs are damaged, bent or simply don't sit right then it can definitely affect the hairspring/balance performance.

Had one case myself once when it would stop when I turned it on one side because the jewel was bent but I straightened it.

I believe springs are straight and they're made to sit in a certain way on the movement.

Maybe you could post a picture...