Instructions for Wittnauer 11 1/2 ligne 11K series.

Here are the factory instructions for the Wittnauer 11 1/2 ligne 11K series.  I hope people find it handy. I couldn't find anything about oiling the reversing wheels when I worked on my nephew's 11KAS, and here it was, just steps away from my bench. It's the only set of such instructions that I have, and was in a book I bought a few years back. Cheers.

Witt_3.jpg

Witt_1.jpg

Witt_2.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Very helpful MrRoundel.  I’ve just acquired a Record 1955-2 which is equivalent to the C11KAS... and Longines 505

A more comprehensive Longines version of this document for the 501 to 503 (which is the non-quickset date version) can be bought on eBay as a pdf for about £10, but I figure this should be most of what I need

Not stripped it down yet, but pretty sure I will be having to tighten the canon pinion, which from what I can tell is the offset variety. It doesn’t feel that loose, but it’s losing time although the timegrapher says all is good.

Edited by StuartBaker104
Typo