Hello from Pennsylvania

rsaumure

I have a deep appreciation for all things mechanical and attention to detail.  While good at using my hands, I was never going to make a living at it.  That still never quenched my appreciation for fine workmanship - and in particular watches.  I have owned a couple of nice watches over the years.  The manager of the JLC boutique even invited me to experience the Gyrotourbillon, not because I could afford such a piece of art, but because he know I appreciated it.  My son who is a teenager, has developed a passion for watches as well, however I could not justify spending large sums of money on a creation that he has not truely learned to appreciate yet.  So that gave me a reason to indulge my passion.  I had always wanted to make a watch and while that never happened for me, my son's interest at least gave me good reason to assemble a couple of what I think are nice pieces.  I don't know where this will head but it is one step in an enjoyable journey no matter how long or short.

• Like 1