Hi from Thailand and NZ

Gixer

Hi, I've Been watching Mark's videos for a while and intend taking his course.  I play around with my collection and have done the odd repair, but looking forward to learning more.  I've been a watch fan all my life, but in the last 10 years have become a serious collector.  I live in Thailand and have my collection with me, other than some I bought online in the past year that  are in NZ - I'll be collecting them when i go for a vacation in March.  Current collection consists of:

Omega Seamaster PO 600 Co-Axialo

Omega Seamaster 300 Co-Axial

Sinn U1

Sinn 867 TESTAF UTC

Visconti Abysys 1000M

Seiko Monster SDKX779

Seiko 6309-729A (bought new in 1982 and will never part with it, been through 3 marriages, 3 kids, 3 careers, 2 companies, 3 car crashes, multiple motorbike track "offs", has only had the hands replaced twice, 3 crystals, 2 winders, 4 bezels inserts, 1 face, untold bracelets/straps, one mainspring, and one new case, and once spent a week at the bottom of a shallow lake)

Seiko 6159-7001 300M First professional diver (awaiting servicing and a spruce up)

Seiko 6217-8001 (62Mas) 150M (awaiting an overhaul, but in good condition)

Seiko SKX007 as a daily beater - virtually unbreakable

Croton Nivada Grenchen Chronograph (unfortunately only a Landeron 248 mov't)

Glycine Airman SST-12 GMT - great for travelling with 3 timezones

A pretty eclectic collection, but I've always focused towards the divers, and Seiko in particular. I've owned a few Rolex's but call me crazy, I always flip them as I just can't fall in love with them like I can with Omega, Seiko, and even Sinn.

Looking forward to becoming more proficient in doing my own servicing after taking Mark's course.

Cheers

• Like 1