Navi 806 bezel refit incase anyone’s as stupid as me

So I recently took apart cleaned and serviced this navitimer and I also completely took apart the case which included the bezel ring which sits under the inner case insert, when I went to put the bezel back on it took a lot of pressure but I heard a snap as it seemed to click into place but every time I released pressure the bezel pinged off, I tried putting it back without the crystal, I tried gently heating the bezel to expand it incase it was tight but same result, 2 Hours later I had just about given up when a thought occurred to me and I had a look at the bezel ring under my loupe and sure enough there was an almost imperceptibly lip on one edge and it should have been on the top but I had fitted it upside down, DOH! I just could not see it with the naked eye at least not with my old eyes. It taught me a lesson that even something as simple looking as that ring has to be fitted a certain way and I shall pay more attention in the future as to how things are fitted. I am putting this on here because I tried searching the www for answers but could find nothing so it might help someone in the future.