My small watch collection

AndreiMartin

Hi guys,

I just want to share with you my small watch collection (brag about it :D).

First photo, from left to right : Seiko Chronograph, Regency, Raketa 24h, Orex, Kirovskie, Rotary Automatic, Poljot with alarm (Dad's watch, the one that started this passion) Wostok, Atlantic Worldmaster, Pallas Adora, 2x Orex (ladies) and Sparewa ladies.

Second photo, from left to right: Ural, Poljot, Seiko 5, Raketa Automatic, Sekonda Automatic, Molnija Pocket watch, Sekonda, Pobeda, Zim

Third photo, from left to right: Prim Czechoslovakia, Poljot, Raketa and Raketa again :biggrin:.

Hopefully the photos are shown in order of explanation. Hope you like it and sorry for not mentioning movement numbers but will be more than happy to give you details if you want.

Thanks,

Andrei

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 3

Nice group. Thanks for showing them. Your few dark dials reminds me that one of these days I have to get a black dialed watch. I had my eye on a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk with a black face, but didn't step up to the plate to buy it. I kind of wish I had. Cheers.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MrRoundel said:

Nice group. Thanks for showing them. Your few dark dials reminds me that one of these days I have to get a black dialed watch. I had my eye on a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk with a black face, but didn't step up to the plate to buy it. I kind of wish I had. Cheers.

First black dialed watch I ever got was the Atlantic Worldmaster. Still love it since the day I got it even if I rarely wear it. Thanks for appreciating :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 10:04 PM, rappeleur said:

Cool - the third in the upper row is a 24h-watch. Quite tricky to auickly grasp the right time... I got the same in blue/turquoise.

Even if i wear it for a long time it's still difficult to tell the time quickly. I couldn't agree more :)))