Generale ressorts 2 reference

Okay, found it on the Cousins site. The Cousins ref# is C035, but unfortunately the printed copy is now obsolete.  Cousins does have an the GR as an electronic search which is great; Still, I wouldn't mind a hard copy if I can find one. Any Ideas? 

Edited by Blubarb
additional info

7 hours ago, Blubarb said:

unfortunately the printed copy is now obsolete

I'm going to object to the word obsolete unless the current catalog lists every single mainspring that the obsolete catalog has. One of the problems with watches is the companies decide that their obsolete then there no longer listed in the current catalogs yet we keep bumping into the watches then there's no way to look up the parts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

I'm going to object to the word obsolete unless the current catalog lists every single mainspring that the obsolete catalog has. One of the problems with watches is the companies decide that their obsolete then there no longer listed in the current catalogs yet we keep bumping into the watches then there's no way to look up the parts.

Yes, I agree. A very good point to make.  Cousins should consider changing their current stock availability indicator from "obselete" to "No Longer in Print" 

SDrYgAo.jpg

Arguably the the catalogue cannot be "obsolete" if it's still available via an online Catalogue - so "No longer in Print" would be a more appropriate description. Here is the electronic version of the GR I found.  Btw, All pages can still be downloaded though it makes for a hefty print load. So yes, not obsolete at all. 

https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/mainsprings-by-size-watch-pocket

• 11 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 6:25 AM, Blubarb said:

Okay, found it on the Cousins site. The Cousins ref# is C035, but unfortunately the printed copy is now obsolete.  Cousins does have an the GR as an electronic search which is great; Still, I wouldn't mind a hard copy if I can find one. Any Ideas? 

Would you have the link? I have searched Cousin a couple times and cannot find there electronic GR Mainspring catalog.  The ref C035 is referencing the hard copy.

thanks

14 hours ago, Wdc said:

Would you have the link? I have searched Cousin a couple times and cannot find there electronic GR Mainspring catalog.  The ref C035 is referencing the hard copy.

thanks

Found it. One has to first register with Cousins b4 you can download.