Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2021 at 2:41 AM, oldhippy said:

Looks good, the only thing with me is the staking tool looks a little off center,

Your comment got me thinking and I passed. I'm really glad I did because a NOS C&E Marshall came up, totally unused and 100% complete. Including newspaper packing from Wednesday May 4th 1949

The packing paper was from THE LIFE newspaper Chicago Ill. (Same as the company)

Here is an interesting thought. I bought in on May 7th 2021 and it arrived yesterday.

thumbnailrfev.thumb.jpg.23bfe14a55a99a5411c2f54182e065aa.jpgthumbnailw.thumb.jpg.56636a74a92f74e71477b1355c493d9f.jpg

Edited by SuspectDevice
  • Like 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally found a good staking set!!  I've been looking for one since I started watch repairing a few months back.  But most I saw had either just been sold, missing parts, or in bad condition.   But

Just bought this M.K.S almost complete with 110 pieces and little used. Only need to replace 3 balance staffs against replacing the complete balance and it's earnt it's keep. Just hope it will do the

And a free comic relief nose......... :)

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LittleWatchShop said:

Nice!  I have that set...passed down to me from my Dad.

Actually...no.  It is a different set.  I just dug it out...whoa...it a drill press!!  I will post on it as a new topic.