Continued Creations Art's, Craft's, furniture and construction...

I always considered adding watchmaker and jeweler but I lost sight in one eye. But I do have a few tool's that I don't know what they are or how to use them? So, thought I'd share and hopefully gain some knowledge. **** MODERATORS NOTE -> No buying or selling on the forum please **** Or if someone is interested in them?

IMG_20171225_212812.jpg

IMG_20171225_211339.jpg

1514259859519-1084349828.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ContinuedCreations said:

Or if someone is interested in them?

If you are giving them away for free then thats fine - otherwise, selling is not allowed on the forum, you could use eBay :)

14 hours ago, Mark said:

If you are giving them away for free then thats fine - otherwise, selling is not allowed on the forum, you could use eBay :)

So many things in life are more important than money... Like wisdom, knowledge and a profound understanding. All of which one can not get on eBay...

You see, a wise man understands that to gain knowledge we must seek out the wisdom of others. Or learn the hard way by trial and error... ie; (costly mistakes). And this profound understanding is that the wisest of men knows that we must share what life has taught us, it's a form of achiving immortality. So, no I am not selling these items on here or eBay. But they would make a great gift for someone who can use them in the way of their intended purpose.. kind of like if someone else, let's say taught me a few basics on operating one of those miniture lathes and decided to give me one of their old ones as a gift to get me started... See, a wise man understands what holds real value... "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Give a man a fishing pole and teach him how to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

• Like 1

• Mark locked this topic