Need help selecting which domed glass to get.

I’m looking at replacing the glass on one of my watches. It’s high domed acrylic. 

Im browsing on cousinsuk and they list two different Sternkreuz High Domed glass. With step and without step. 

Im just wondering what the difference is, as I can’t find anything online about them.

Many Thanks

I just replaced an acrylic high-dome on a Wittnauer. I was fortunate enough to find a GS crystal that seems identical to what was removed. I don't think that GS is making the particular type anymore, or at least they're not calling it by the same name, LT.

The LT type of high-dome seems to be best for a one-piece case, as the Wittnauer has. I had looked on Cousins and didn't find anything that jumped out on me as being the right one for me. It's probably there, I just didn't find it. The step type has the downward curve of the glass interrupted and jogged out (Down, out, down), making a little shelf before continuing back down towards the bezel. The non-step would just have a constant curve, without the jog/shelf. If you don't have a one-piece, you might not need the step type. That's my rookie understanding of it. Good luck.

• 10 months later...