New Tools!

Tmuir

I have been working on a Seiko Quartz watch and I could not get the bezel off using my case knife like I can usually so I decided it was time for some new tools, especially as Eternal tools had a 15% off sale.

I cashed in some of my bitcoin I purchased a few years back and managed to buy all this.

Thirty seconds with the Horotech case opener and I had the bezel off.

I also got myself a couple diamond files and expanded my range of Horotech screwdrivers too.

This should satisfy my new tool craving for a few weeks. :-)

tools2.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
I have been working on a Seiko Quartz watch and I could not get the bezel off using my case knife like I can usually so I decided it was time for some new tools, especially as Eternal tools had a 15% off sale.
I cashed in some of my bitcoin I purchased a few years back and managed to buy all this.
Thirty seconds with the Horotech case opener and I had the bezel off.
I also got myself a couple diamond files and expanded my range of Horotech screwdrivers too.
This should satisfy my new tool craving for a few weeks. :-)

tools2.jpg.392fc4cc5d7ffe0fe8c0f4ffd4312ea5.jpg
I have this tool too. It's also brilliant for removing rotating Seiko Bezels found on their divers.
Up to now I haven't come across any bezel on different makes of watches it won't remove.
Very good investment on your part.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk