Help identifying a movement

Stian

Hi gurus,

I bought a 14k Ulysse Nardin a while back and need to get some parts for it. I however have not been able to identify the movement yet, and was hoping you guys might be able to help. The seller said it was caliber 1065, but that doesn't really help. Seems to me it's an ebauche maker's movement but which one?

-- 
Thanks,
Stian

mov.jpg

4 hours ago, Chopin said:

Could it be some modified Anton Schild ?

Yeah, I sort of think it's an AS 1200, but not entirely sure. I'll try to get some dial side pictures like Tmuir suggested. 

Stian

As  Tmuir said above we need to see the dial side. Specifically we need to see the setting parts found on the dial side. Then it would be helpful if we had the actual movement size. They have what's called a fingerprint system found in a variety of material catalogs if you have a diameter and the setting parts we were pretty good chance of figuring out what it is. Then if you're really lucky especially with older watches it sometimes marked under the dial. Then occasionally you'll find the makers markings under the balance wheel but it depends upon how much modification has been done to the watch.