L&R vari-matic broken

clockboy

Used my L&R vari-matic today & I guess the highdrolic oil was low because the basket was to low and smashed & jammed into the first jar. I whipped the power sockets out and freed it up BUT the whole thing is now out of sequence and the basket does not oscillate for the wash cycle. I have spoken to the guy who re-furbished it and he thinks shear pins are broken and maybe worse. By any chance have any of you guys had this issue with the L&R vari-matic.

Sorry to hear this clockboy. If the guy refurbished it has he any spares or does he know anyone.  I got a feeling there has been a post on here about some chap that repairs these machines. Have you tried the web?

Just found this.

http://www.algo-sales.co.uk/repairs/horologicalEquipmentRepair.php

Edited by oldhippy

Thanks I will be taking back to him (delphelectronics) on Wednesday. Basically it has gone out of sync but does not go through the wash sequence either so something else is amiss. I hope to guy can fix it as I will be totally lost without it. Lesson learn't check the hydraulic oil level once a week.