Scrapper movement

Hi all does anyone have a scrapper of one of these movements that I could use the gear train out of thank you all in advance for any help it’s for a Rotary dress watch that I bought second hand that I would dearly love to get going again the movement number is isa 228/1332 I’m very much a novice in watch repair and navigating forums so thanks for reading I think my first submission was wrong so I’ve re done it 

5C9165F5-B45E-4B0E-8697-A0F3B69E6716.jpeg

Unfortuantly the forum doesn't allow sales or wants threads my friend, that being said, I would trawl ebay and find one on there that will sort your needs out. One will come along sooner or later, in the mean time buy a few old watches off the bay so you can practice tinkering before you start trying to get your new purchase running.

If you have any questions then ask away, plenty of very experienced members on this forum. 

• Thanks 1

If you can’t find the parts you need then there are a couple of options...

New movements are still out there, e.g. http://www.startimesupply.com/product/ISA0228-1332.html

If you don’t want to spend that much, then use the datasheet and find a miyota (or similar) replacement http://watchguy.co.uk/technical/ISA/228-1332.pdf

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2017 at 9:01 PM, transporter said:

Unfortuantly the forum doesn't allow sales or wants threads my friend, that being said, I would trawl ebay and find one on there that will sort your needs out.

Wait a minute, don't graduate yourself as moderator here. There is nothing against the rules  in asking help to locate something especially when zero value as in scrappers is mentioned.

In fact this happen routinely  and member respond publicly or in PM , often giving the item for free.