Can anyone help me find more links for this watch strap?

KDSmith

Hello Forum!

Recently I've come into possession of this wristwatch and I'm desperately trying to find a way to make the strap bigger so it can fit my wrist. It belonged to my grandfather, who very recently passed away, and I'd like to continue using it. The watch isn't an expensive one, although it looks well made, and I think he bought it at ALDI.

Any help I can get would be appreciated very highly! I've attached a few images of the piece and below is all the information I have on it, I'm looking for just a few links to make the strap bigger.

The watch model is - SEMPRE 36 / AE6-AU112

Serial Number - PO7319,PLU 72260

Thanks, KD

WATCH1.jpg

watch2.jpg

watch3.jpg

Hi and welcome.

I don't think you'll have much luck trying to the links you require.  I would suggest having a look on EBay for a new bracelet that closely resembles the one fitted.  You should find one that is not too expensive.

Your best luck would be a 'clasp extender' a lot of repairers don't even really know about them, but I know that UK watch repair supplier, cousins, provides extensions that can be fitted on to the clasp that effectively makes the strap bigger. They can be a little tricky to fit but I've done this for customers many times, it works well enough.

Also you have another problem, the second hand has fallen off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1