Direct read digitals and other intested things

Answering an ad, I ended up buying a retired watchmakers lot of stuff.  Mostly the old boys leftovers I think, he must have given away or sold most of the prime stuff long ago, but there were a few highlights.  Probably 50 old watches, the bulk of which probably aren't worth anything, but will be good for a beginner to practice on.   Some of the nicer ones are shown below

Best of all was this Fientaster as it fills a hole in the tool collection.  I'd been thinking of making one, but man, it is a lot easier this way :D

5iPoCTy.jpg

Then there were a bunch these mechanical digital watches - direct read I guess they're called.  It seems they were sort of a thing for a period of time; I hadn't seen one before.  Would they be 60's vintage?

xfumFOn.jpg

xfumFOn.jpg

4C25UHM.jpg

qxUf7GL.jpg

kb84dGq.jpg

there was also these two, that might be kind of nice cleaned up

CIaQgo2.jpg

1OPvteK.jpg

Edited by measuretwice

Wow... You hit the jackpot there I would say...

Those watches are called jump hour and they're pretty collectable/sought after so therefore quite pricey!

I believe that Hamilton at the end goes for a few hundred alone...

Edited by Chopin

Th Hamilton is worth a bit, very nice piece. And the jump hours sometimes go for good money, have a look at jump hour watches on eBay and click on sold listings to see what they have been going for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk