Can somebody here fix this watch for me

faolteam

its a swiss army victorinox  model   It’s a Cavalry II Chrono model, listed in computer system as reference 20441 in 2005.

it needs a movement 

I have had a check on the bill of materials and not all of the parts are still available, typically, the complete house.

If somebody can repair this please pm me 

Thanks 

image001 (1).jpg

swiss 3.jpg

its a swiss army victorinox  model   It’s a Cavalry II Chrono model, listed in computer system as reference 20441 in 2005.
it needs a movement 

I have had a check on the bill of materials and not all of the parts are still available, typically, the complete house.
If somebody can repair this please pm me 
Thanks 
59dfea274b154_image001(1).thumb.jpg.4311636b09d53928e225828ce2437d03.jpg
59dfebaa052b9_swiss3.jpg.7bc4f25db3e11b9ac615f2333f77b87b.jpg

Are you sure you need a new movement or replacement parts??

Can you show us a pic of the movement??

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it runs it doesn't need a new movement. I can see the crwon so why would need a new one.

Jeweller shops are the worst place to bring a watch, they know nothing but just want to overcharge for work that is then given to somebody else.

• Like 1

Hello - Are you based in the UK? I think that there are probably a few people who post into the forum who are capable of working on your watch, but my suggestion would be that it would be best to get a decent diagnosis first, so you can be presented with options in terms of the level of work you’d like them to undertake. Again, I’m sure there are people who can do this on the forum.

As the last respondee mentioned, I too would be wary of the advice given by jewellers shops, given their risk profile for this type of work is often very low.

Send me a PM if you’d like to discuss further.

Kind regards

Andy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jdm said:

If it runs it doesn't need a new movement. I can see the crwon so why would need a new one.

Jeweller shops are the worst place to bring a watch, they know nothing but just want to overcharge for work that is then given to somebody else.

Thanks they fixed the crown put a new battery in 

Thanks they fixed the crown put a new battery in 
Are you saying the watch is fixed ? The crown looks fine and of very good quality. Was the stem broken ?
The case back from the photo's looks like the Rolex type.
If you can do the basics yourself. It's normally going to be more economical to replace a quartz movement than have it repaired, unless we're going into the higher quality Eta ebauche etc

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 hours ago, faolteam said:

yes crown fixed new battery , but needsa movement 

Doesn't run at all? Or an issue with the chrono function? Seems like the jeweler made you spend money to return it still not?

I said chrono but it is not. Have it opened again and take a good picture to identify the movement, which you can order yourself. Then you can find a local honest battery change shop to install it. 

• Like 1

Hello - Are you based in the UK? I think that there are probably a few people who post into the forum who are capable of working on your watch, but my suggestion would be that it would be best to get a decent diagnosis first, so you can be presented with options in terms of the level of work you’d like them to undertake. Again, I’m sure there are people who can do this on the forum.
As the last respondee mentioned, I too would be wary of the advice given by jewellers shops, given their risk profile for this type of work is often very low.
Send me a PM if you’d like to discuss further.
Kind regards
Andy

Most likely a ronda movement.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk