Dad's Failure At Car Boot Sales

I agree with Will. It looks ok.  Jewellers and stores often had their own brands of watches which they imported from Switzerland and marketed under their own name. I understand that Kent Watches were one that did this. I have come across watches where the movement has been replaced at some point with a another supplied to an in house brand.  

I was looking at fleabay and came across this. The movement looks very much like the one in your picture. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CORTEBERT-POCKET-WATCH-LOCOMOTIVE-HAND-WINDING-VERY-NICE-YELLOW-DIAL-/321469839753?pt=Pocket_Watches&hash=item4ad9187989

Sorry but it doesn't show in my computer. I went by the ebay link to figure out what was it all about! If it is a 6497 (small seconds at 9) or a 6498 (small seconds at 6) it is a heck of a movement. Very strong and dependable! Although Unitas made it, once it became Swatch Group (or something), it is now ETA 64XX, just the name changed a little.