Invicta Signature II - 7281 Real or Fake?

Hello to all.

I've just purchased this Invicta on eBay and although the watch feels really nice I have a couple of things with it that brings a doubt to my mind, and wanted to know what are you folks thinking about it?

1.  It has what seems a screw caseback and after trying with not much success I've looked with the magnifier just to find this tongue which popped the back with no problem.
  2. After opening the back as you can see at the bottom of the movement that is a rectangular cavity and a little flat metal on top, which seems to me that t something needs to be there and to be held by this piece of metal.

Othe than that the watch is working fine, but these two things kind of make me kind of worried.

Thanks for your help in advance.

InvictaSignature7281.thumb.jpg.21c1fe7aedea24b4bd8c77361cea7120.jpg

2 hours ago, Chopin said:

It's legit. Don't worry. Everything is in place if you ask me. Weird that they made the case back look like a screw down but I've seen it before...

Yup, weird is what I've felt about it. from one hand it feels right and on the other, it feels kind of fishy like some fake watch producers will do.

Thank you.

Edited by PJA

• 11 months later...