4 hours ago, PJA said:

Just in case, I came across this "Watch-O-Scope" software. To those who have a need for it. Also here is an instructional video how to install. I hope it will help somebody here.

That was developed by a member here and the video is made by me  :D

Here is the topic for details ;)

2 hours ago, szbalogh said:

That was developed by a member here and the video is made by me  :D

Here is the topic for details ;)

So, here you go. It's about time to let the many new members like me know about this and other as such, which is really new to us!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By maclerche
      I have gotten hold on a Elma Star vibrograf. Does anyone know if you can still buy paper and carbon for this machine?  

• By SteveT
      I was wondering how do the timegrapher phone app's out there compare to a dedicated bench top machine. I'm guessing it's all down to the piezoelectric pickup? I installed tickoprint on my phone the other day. But to get the full features you need to shell out $30, if you then also have to shell out for a piezoelectric mic, then you are almost at the same price point as a cheap chinese bench top machine!

• By Lenny
      HI EVERYONE ...I had a Seiko5 SNZG15K1 ...I started playing around with the regulator and bought a timegraph 1000 ... anyways as I was moving the beat lever the hairspring stopped . I removed the spring , wheel and cock and the spring was a mess. I just want to know do these watches come ready to regulate or do you have to turn the brass stay bits on the end that hold the spring ..I think that the spring jumped on mine .but at the time I wasn't thinking straight and ran to disassemble it when I should of looked a bit closer back then ..Thanks Lenny...........
    • By maclerche
      I now considering a purchase of a timegrapher. China models is probably my immediate choice, but I have this and other hobbies learned that you sometimes might as well spend a little more since otherwise i often regret later and then must buy again.
      I can read here and there that the Chinese model works fine, but what model required for example to measure a watch with Co-axial, the model 1000, 1900 or 3000 ??
      Does anyone have experience with this ??
    • By Bill3
      I am thinking about buying a timegrapher.  I have seen some on Alibaba for about $150 including shipping costs.  Has anyone here tried one of these?  They are made by Wei Shi and are offered in 120  or 110 watt models.  The model I have looked at is the #1000.  Comments, praise, and criticism are welcomed.  Help me make a decision.