4 hours ago, PJA said:

Just in case, I came across this "Watch-O-Scope" software. To those who have a need for it. Also here is an instructional video how to install. I hope it will help somebody here.

That was developed by a member here and the video is made by me  :D

Here is the topic for details ;)

2 hours ago, szbalogh said:

That was developed by a member here and the video is made by me  :D

Here is the topic for details ;)

So, here you go. It's about time to let the many new members like me know about this and other as such, which is really new to us!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Padd
      Hello Everyone,
      Padd here from the UK.
      It all started with a desire to fix a Submariner replica I bought off a lucky lucky man in Pisa, Italy while on a European tour.
      Next thing I know I'm investigating Submariner replicas and building my own, signed by me, using a Seagull ST2130 movement, adventure watch.
      Now I'm hooked, I took inspiration from Marks videos, now I'm happily starting to work on parts of the movement, and have recovered one or two movements where the stem came out, but wouldn't stay back in. I have built a few watches for friends and relations, but now I need to be able to service them when they come back to me.
      I also have a couple of movements that run really badly, so I will be practising on those over the winter weekends. Full repair/servicing kit IS my Christmas present.
      I really want to get one of those ST2130's, serviced and tweaked by me, doing a -------------------------- on my timegrapher. not a -.'-.'''--,'.'.' (and worse) that they do at the moment.
      I wont start to list my watch collection, but it runs from a Casio digital to a Rolex pocket watch with Seikos, Citizens, Omegas and home builds in the mix.
      Must do Mark's course, but I'm afraid I may have already learned 60+% of it already.

• By PJA
      Hello there. I have a question about readout / operation of my timegrapher. 
      I've tested about 15 quartz watches (new and old), and amplitude on all read either 176° or 175°. My question is whether this is the highest reading for quartz watches in contrary to 270° on mechanical watches, or is there something wrong? I've tried to search google and not much info about it. When it starts in Auto mode with quartz watches it always starts with 12000 (parameters) and doesn't adjust automatically, so I have manually to dial it up to 3600 in order to get it to read properly, (with the very few mechanical watches so far it adjust itself). Is this the way it should work, or something wrong with it? I've found that some quartz watches like small ladies watches and sports watches, don't give readings even though I tried pushing the watch toward the sensor, for whatever reason the reading is too weak or something? Thanks for your help.
    • By maclerche
      I have gotten hold on a Elma Star vibrograf. Does anyone know if you can still buy paper and carbon for this machine?  

• By SteveT
      I was wondering how do the timegrapher phone app's out there compare to a dedicated bench top machine. I'm guessing it's all down to the piezoelectric pickup? I installed tickoprint on my phone the other day. But to get the full features you need to shell out $30, if you then also have to shell out for a piezoelectric mic, then you are almost at the same price point as a cheap chinese bench top machine!
    • By Lenny
      HI EVERYONE ...I had a Seiko5 SNZG15K1 ...I started playing around with the regulator and bought a timegraph 1000 ... anyways as I was moving the beat lever the hairspring stopped . I removed the spring , wheel and cock and the spring was a mess. I just want to know do these watches come ready to regulate or do you have to turn the brass stay bits on the end that hold the spring ..I think that the spring jumped on mine .but at the time I wasn't thinking straight and ran to disassemble it when I should of looked a bit closer back then ..Thanks Lenny...........