Omega Constellation 1001

CKelly

Hi All,

In a couple of posts I made replying about another Omega I mentioned I had one that I restored and had the dial restored as well. I also said that when I had time I would post a picture. Anyway it's sort of a rainy day today and I have no projects to work on at the moment so here it is. I hope you like it's look.

Charles K

post-250-0-44701500-1407693087.png

Thanks Charles. I contacted them by email over a week ago and the haven't been in touch yet. It's so frustrating when companies will not respond promptly, especially one that does as good a job as International Dial. What side of the pond are you on?

Facchini emailed me this morning, coincidentally. The chrono dial will cost £75+VAT to restore - 4-5 weeks turnaround. (He'll need a photo of the dial to give you a quote). This seems about the same rate as David Bill.

Ah, I thought you were from the states. Maybe the company doesn't want to deal with Scotsmen!

Then, they don't deserve this "site-generated" business endorsing them! But don't despair Geo, I believe that some places are more "laid back" than others here in the US. You'll get a reply, I'm sure of it.

I used to live in the midwest and when I moved to Florida everything seemed to have slowed down to almost a stand still! After a while I got used to it, although sometimes I wish I was somewhere else!