Navitimer

Hi All,

I got a Breitling Navitimer in for a small repair.
Apparently the watch has been in for a repair some time ago for a broken crown. After this repair, the owner noticed that the movement rattles in the case a bit.

As far as I can see, the movement is attached correctly to the movement ring & the movement ring is fastened correctly to the case.
Still the movement rattles.

When I received the watch, the caseback was turned down so tight it was hard to open. An attempt to eliminate the rattle by the previous watchmaker?

Does somebody know whether these navitimers might have a flat spring in the watchback normally? or another system?
I haven't found any info online on how these movements are cased by Breitling.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

The movement is a 7750. It secures just fine to the movement ring.

And the movement ring itself also put in place with 3 clamps, but there still some play between the ring and case.

I've had a look at the link above but I don't see how this is related to my situation.

9 minutes ago, PeterGe said:

The movement is a 7750. It secures just fine to the movement ring.

And the movement ring itself also put in place with 3 clamps, but there still some play between the ring and case.

I've had a look at the link above but I don't see how this is related to my situation.

That was an other thing. Sorry can't help there. 

Or maybe. Check if the movement holders are mounted in the right way. They are usually bent and mounted under a lip. Make sure the tighten the dial down correctly. If it's sits with bend down the movement will rattle in the case. 

Edited by rogart63