Seiko 5m62-0bl0 case parts

Does anyone know where i might get a diagram with the part no's for a Seiko 5m62-0bl0 case ,or the actual part?

i need the pendant tube insert not the crown seal but the insert that the seal then sits on , have asked over on SCWF and RLT , thought i'd try here to as not having a lot of luck so far.

Thanks guys

Edited by Andyclient

2 hours ago, Andyclient said:

Does anyone know where i might get a diagram with the part no's for a Seiko 5m62-0bl0 case ,or the actual part?

i need the pendant tube insert not the crown seal but the insert that the seal then sits on , have asked over on SCWF and RLT , thought i'd try here to as not having a lot of luck so far.

Thanks guys

I would measure & try Cousins who have really good selection of tubes.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, clockboy said:

I would measure & try Cousins who have really good selection of tubes.

Thanks CB but it's not the actual pendant tube its a nylon/plastic insert that fits into the pendant tube and holds the seal , I thought the crown gasket i ordered from Cousins would be the replacement but alas that was just the seal o ring.

I'm fabricating one from a biro refill at the moment but if i could get a case diagram i would hopefully be able to get the correct part

regards

Andy

38 minutes ago, ro63rto said:

You didn't say it was the nylon part on the other forum

Is this it?

4fe718edde2fdbb134b2090c96525a4c.jpg

Sent from my Honor 5c

Thats it brilliant , thanks so much ,most appreciated

32 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

If so that is the same as in some 7546 watches. Like the grey part that sits outside the gasket. Have one of those if you like? 

9477313994_01176e9319_c.jpg.2b87e8ce81098b97685638d79ae5ce17.jpg

Excellent thanks very much indeed, if you let me know how much and i can paypal you.

Thanks so much guys great help

14 minutes ago, Andyclient said:

Thats it brilliant , thanks so much ,most appreciated

Excellent thanks very much indeed, if you let me know how much and i can paypal you.

Thanks so much guys great help

Did find it but it's not in super condition. Maybe i can find some other one  It has a small mark because the thread for the crown was damaged. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

Did find it but it's not in super condition. Maybe i can find some other one  It has a small mark because the thread for the crown was damaged. 

Thanks Rogart , I did have a look on Cousins but they are out of stock till the end of Sept

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, rogart63 said:

Hi Andy 

Found one plastic gasket part for you. Send it tomorrow. Free of charge this time. found it in a 6423-5030 case. According to jules borel it has the same seiko number. It.s about 2,5 mm and 1,4 mm long 

http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=SEK_CS^6423-5030

Thanks Roger thats fantastic , very kind of you ,and most appreciated