Hello

ruitrigo

Hello from Portugal,

My name is Rui and I´m a watches enthusiastic, with a collection of almost 100 watches(wristle and pocket, Breitling , Maurice Lacroix, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Tissot, EarnShaw, David Wellington, Cortese, and so one, just to name few ), and I buy and sell watches, however not quite active.

Im a new member and joined at the beginning of this month, date not quite sure, Im patreon and already did the first course and  I´m starting the second one/level.

Why am I here? , honestly after being Engineer and  teacher for almost  30 yrs(I´m 52 yrs old, now I´m just teaching), Id like to pursue an activity related with watches,that´s what Id like to do, more as an evaluator or repair issues,marketing, and so on.

If someone could advice me about any company, or give any scool where I can pursue an evaluator course is allways welcome. 

I wish you all the best,

Kind Regards,

Rui

Hello!

There are workshops held by the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, such as "Luxury or Lie" that is designed to teach you how to spot fakes. These, unfortunately, are only help in the US.

Great excuse to visit, though!