Might make you laugh but i need help identifying this somehow

Ishima

So get this I had a watch come into the shop from a customer who enjoyed tinkering with watches and he tried, unsuccessfully, to fix this basic quartz Rotary, which wouldn't be a big deal, only he managed to completely lose the top plate, which we had to point out to him, which presumably held the make/calibre info.:D

I attempted to use cousins' movement searches with the size (length) of 18.2 mm and the other clearly observable specifications, got no immediate answers. I considered contacting Rotary but based off of past negative experiences, I didn't want to spend an hour on hold (especially without loudspeaker) to probably be told they don't know and can't help.

is there some really clever person here who might be able to somehow identify this? 

IMG_20170816_104546 (1).jpg

IMG_20170816_104557.jpg

IMG_20170816_104609.jpg

IMG_20170816_104939 (1).jpg

searched carefully for any etching in the plastic, to no avail. 

Actually zooming in on the case back, it does appear readable to me, let me type it out: LS02489/06(12805) that should be the serial at least. 

Interesting, I might have to flip through the cousins' catalogue on Rondas, I assumed it was a Japanese movement due to how it was put together, I even flicked through some in the catalogue on those, although half-heartedly. 

Edited by Ishima

PS. Mine was a front loader and I had to split off the bezel to change the movement.  I have remembered that did work on a Rotary chrono some time ago, again a movement change, and it was quite fussy, two sub dials and lunar phase plus date indicated by  a hand as well and that one did actually have a Miyota 6P50 movement in it.

Cheers,

Vic