Alternative for this old comon japanese movement?

Ishima

I've been doing some work on this watch for a customer, and it keeps playing up (due to repeated water ingress) I believe i got it working okay again, but I think the movement should really be replaced, as a pretty standard size hour/minute quartz movement I'm sure I could find an alternative of some kind, but I'd rather not have to cut off dial feet or re do the stem/crown if I can help it. Does anyone know any kind of calibre number for this (none is present on the movement itself) and what the closest alternative is? Thanks. 

IMG_20170813_151057_1.jpg

I'm assuming you guys mean a 2025.  There's no second hand. Also as I said I'm happy to find an alternative if I have to, but I'm trying to keep the standard up as the customers already had problems. I was wondering if anyone knew of a near perfect alternative, one that would fit the original dial feet and maybe even the stem. (the first part being the far more important)

If there was a calibre number I could have likely answered that question myself with what's already on the internet. 

Edited by Ishima

Mmm...
Repeated water ingress is going to wreck any movement. I think you need to upgrade your customer!
Seriously, the movement shape is common to a wide range of Seiko movements ancient and modern. You'll need to match the dial side to find a suitable swap or use dial dots. As for the stem, I've found that even an exact movement swap need a new stem cutting due to wear patterns and different tolerances.
I can't read the inscription on the movement (is that due to my iPhone or my eyes?) but I presume you can't get a clue from that.
I have a selection of dead movements to trial fit in this sort of situation.
Good luck Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to measure the existing movement for a replacement. The height of the movement, hands height and size of its overall dimensions is required. I have changed many of these style of movements and in my experience sticking to the original make i.e. Miyota, Epson etc is best because the hand pipes fit. The cost is also negligible with some movements costing as little as £3.00 so it's hardly a big risk when ordering. The replacement fitting is a very easy job.

I just got back to work so time to have another look. The picture isnt very clear but it reads 'Miyota one 1 jewel unadjusted japan' i should have mentioned the manufacturer before. 

Ive seen so many of them in old watches I thought someone might know straight away. Hopefully ill find out this time and just remember for next time. Its a little smalle than a 2025, time to do my research and measurements.