Day wheel for Omega cal. 752

I was taken to the woodshed for posting a link in the forum, so I'm not sure how to get the information to you. There is a supplier in the USA who has a yellow one and a pink one. It is difficult to tell the color you need from the picture. The name of the supplier is Otto Frei and they are in Oakland, CA, USA. I hope this doesn't get redacted. This, in no way, is intended to be self promotion, advertising, etc. I'm only attempting to help a fellow watchmaker searching for parts. Good luck in your quest!

2 hours ago, Watchfixr said:

I was taken to the woodshed for posting a link in the forum, so I'm not sure how to get the information to you. There is a supplier in the USA who has a yellow one and a pink one. It is difficult to tell the color you need from the picture. The name of the supplier is Otto Frei and they are in Oakland, CA, USA. I hope this doesn't get redacted. This, in no way, is intended to be self promotion, advertising, etc. I'm only attempting to help a fellow watchmaker searching for parts. Good luck in your quest!

I don't think we are that hard in here? I have posted link before and never got an reprimand for that? 

Ofrei on the other hand is hard to post link from. The have some kind of filter or stop you from copying the pages. 

i do think cousinsuk have them also. Black letters on gold or silver. 

They aren't cheap . But which Omega part is that? 

41 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

I don't think we are that hard in here? I have posted link before and never got an reprimand for that? 

Ofrei on the other hand is hard to post link from. The have some kind of filter or stop you from copying the pages. 

i do think cousinsuk have them also. Black letters on gold or silver. 

They aren't cheap . But which Omega part is that? 

Well I've been publicly tarred and feathered on other forums but have found WRT members to be quite forgiving when it comes to failures of etiquette.

Looks like it's part 750-1516.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rogart63 said:

I was awarded one penalty point by a moderator for posting a link. I don't know how many you can accumulate before some dire punishment is meted out.

Regardless, I will continue to try to help this dying breed. We will all be combing eBay if Swatch is successful. There will be no need to post links because there will no longer be any parts suppliers.

Cheers!

• Like 1

I was awarded one penalty point by a moderator for posting a link. I don't know how many you can accumulate before some dire punishment is meted out.

Regardless, I will continue to try to help this dying breed. We will all be combing eBay if Swatch is successful. There will be no need to post links because there will no longer be any parts suppliers.

Cheers!

It was me and I made a mistake. I have since emailed you apologising. 

It is a co-incidence that the owner of the website you posted has the SAME email domain you registered with here at WRT. That was not Otto Frei but another website I had never heard of, and it was not a stretch for me to put two and two together - albeit wrongly. I have since looked further at that domain and realised that it is one of an ISP with many shared customers and co-incidentally you and that website owner must use that same ISP.

To the OP - sorry for going off topic, we shall steer it back now [emoji4]

On 11.8.2017 at 3:59 PM, Mark said:

It was me and I made a mistake. I have since emailed you apologising. 

It is a co-incidence that the owner of the website you posted has the SAME email domain you registered with here at WRT. That was not Otto Frei but another website I had never heard of, and it was not a stretch for me to put two and two together - albeit wrongly. I have since looked further at that domain and realised that it is one of an ISP with many shared customers and co-incidentally you and that website owner must use that same ISP.

To the OP - sorry for going off topic, we shall steer it back now emoji4.png

Thanks for all help folks, I have not yet found it. But I will find it some day...Have a nice day to all...