How to reassemble Vostok balance complete?

Why did you remove the hairspring from the balance cock? You should have just removed the end stones to clean the balance holes, also if you have a good watch cleaning machine and the holes don't look dirty you don't need to remove them. As far as I can remember it isn't made to be taken apart.

• Like 1

I have seen youtube videos on removal the only one I can find is this but I have seen another that had a better solution than this but cant find it now,

Reinserting would be a reversal of the process above, I think in this video the screw he uses is too long and risks damaging the hairspring the other video I once found was a american guy who had used a similar method but he had made a tool for the purpose that looked better than this solution but I cant find it. I think you could do something along these lines with a bit of care.

Edited by wls1971
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wls1971 said:

I have seen youtube videos on removal the only one I can find is this but I have seen another that had a better solution than this but cant find it now.

This is sooo cool! Thank You very much! 

7 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Why did you remove the hairspring from the balance cock? You should have just removed the end stones to clean the balance holes, also if you have a good watch cleaning machine and the holes don't look dirty you don't need to remove them. As far as I can remember it isn't made to be taken apart.

Ah i wanted to clean the balanve pivots with that pin polisher rubber.