What is this shock absorber and how to disassemble/clean?

In a franken FHF 96N movement i have this balance jewel setting. 

598a19e974cfe_Untitled90.jpg.870d50be83d6078fb37fb762f739ed6a.jpg

It was full of some kind of dirt, maybe the glue used for the dial or shellack...

There is a small slot on the left side of the picture, should i try to turn those 3 lever ring maybe it will fall off?

But it i sclear that the cap jewel is not the proper one  considering the size. 

It looks like a bit of a bodge job has been done at some point  FHF 96N should have incabloc shock protection. Looking at Bestfit listings for shock protection show two possible matches for the spring as Interco  Bigalu (German) or Vibrax 160E but which ever it is its just plain wrong for that movement.

I think by turning you should be able to release each prong as it comes into line with the slot on the left.

Immersed it in CH2Cl2 for the night to make it cleaner but still dirty. I can turn that ring inside with the 3 arms but it is not popping out. It seems it is not a ring but it has a cut, cant see, but on the picture to the right side. I have found also Vibrax but "shock resist" is also similar. I will get back to this after a proper ultrasonic cleaning. Maybe i will just leave it like it is, it was working. 

The balance has a proper Uwersi/unishock/protax type (like in russian watches) setting. 

ANd this one is in also in the mainplate for the escape wheel pivot:

Its a capped setting, not to remove but with 3 slots to be able flush with solvent through the hole jewel. I have to find a really small syringe for that...  ah, and the other pivot of the escape wheel has no capped jewel setting....

Thats what i call franken watch with franken movement :)

598aa58c1e214_Untitled91.jpg.d9da106b9f08f3b95863f0364e4c4dae.jpg

Untitled 93.jpg