Automatic watch not holding charge

Hello,

I have a similar problem like this topic: 

but my watch is a Maurice Lacroix PT 6158. It is a automatic watch. and recently my problem seems worse.

I tried to wind the crown towards 12 more than 30, but it doesn't help, and make the thing worse, the watch stop moving immediately, until i shake the watch, and it start moving a little bit. and stop again. (The watch used to be really good, and can hold for 2 days straight)

Like the other guy, i am using it regularly from 7am - 10pm. Every morning I wind the crown 5-6x to make it works until noon. and sometimes it does not working. the only things i could notice:

1. the circle movement (I don't know what is it called) that i can see on the back side of the watch move really slow. not as fast as it used to be. (I am using it for more than 4 years now).

2. if i put the watch down with diagonal position: the crown touch the table, the watch will be able to hold for about 3-6 hours. IF, i put the watch on the table, and the crown does not touch the table (again, diagonal) it will take less than 1 hour until the watch stop. IF i put the watch down (Horizontally), the crystal touch the table. the watch will stop move immediately or in less than 1 minute.

Can anyone help advise me what I should do? i wonder if it could cost so much to repair it? or just need some oiling things?

Thank you so much.

There are many reasons that could be causing this. It will need the back opening and a watch repairer to inspect to analyse the fault. Most likely (providing it has not been dropped/damaged) it will just need a clean & service.

On 7/14/2017 at 0:59 PM, clockboy said:

There are many reasons that could be causing this. It will need the back opening and a watch repairer to inspect to analyse the fault. Most likely (providing it has not been dropped/damaged) it will just need a clean & service.

On 7/14/2017 at 11:13 PM, rogart63 said:

It will probably need a service. As Maurice Lacroix  have there own kind of movement it's difficult to say how much it would cost. Take contact with a service center. 

https://www.mauricelacroix.com/

Thank you so much.

as rogart63 said, since maurice lacroix have their own kind of movement, does any regular watch-repair store be able to inspect, clean or service the watch?

7 hours ago, RZ6642 said:

Thank you so much.

as rogart63 said, since maurice lacroix have their own kind of movement, does any regular watch-repair store be able to inspect, clean or service the watch?

Think Mark that is the founder of the forum did some service on a Maurice Lacroix.