Oldhorologist

Gordi

Greetings from Western Australia.  I am a retired master watchmaker, who loves all aspects of what we do and I hope I can be of some help on this forum.

So far I have found it very interesting and now I have more "time on my hands" for browsing! 

• Like 3

Outstanding! It's wonderful to see another experienced pro stop by and share their knowledge, for some of us this website may be the only contact we have with people who really know what they are doing. 

Welcome, and enjoy!

Good to see another Western Australian on here, although I'm only a second year student on watch repair.

Are you a member of Master Clock and Watch Makers of Western Australia?

Look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome from me. It is nice to have another experienced senior watchmaker. To those that are new to horology it might be a good idea and explain what a master watchmaker is. My self I’m a retired watch/clock maker.    

Hello Gordi,
Welcome from me as well, I have been the recipient of much welcome advice from the pro's on the forum and an increase to the pool of knowledge can only be good for everyone.
Cheers,
Vic