To the workshop, today I have received this fine old cleaning machine from Germany. 

The machine is manufactured by VEB Elektromeschanik in Glashütte. 

The machine is a type of AUII and is fully automated. It is about 30 cm. In diameter and 52 cm. high. Weight approx. 30 kilos. 

The machine is from 1979 and the gray paint is intact everywhere. In addition to the complete holder and basket on the machine, 8 other curves included. Two of them also with holder. Although DHL and Post Norden have given it a massive transport, everything is all right and it seems like it's going to be! These machines are often sold at ebay.de. It also exists in a version that is not automatic!

ddr2.jpg

ddr3.jpg

• Like 3

I have only tested it. I'll probably do a review later, but for now it is my workshop that has first priority and the machine is packed away along with the rest of my tool. However, I can say that it seems to be built very solidly and to be able to keep for a long time. That is how it is with a great many things from the old DDR. The machine has four glass so there is a possibility of a clean or rinse more than on a Elma RM90 there is no heating element for drying, the air dry only. They are often find far cheaper than any other automatically cleans and then fills it quite a bit! You can see a similar in action here >>>

Edited by maclerche

• 1 year later...
On 6/19/2017 at 7:46 AM, teegee said:

I guess the main problem is that spare parts and baskets are not available at all.. Seems you've got plenty of them though! I wonder if it could be adapter to accept Elma baskets..

This machine has a 8mm. shaft as the Elma. so you can use basketholder from a Elma on this machine!

Anyway i have got more glass and baskets for this ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2021 at 12:38 AM, Andrei88 said:

Greetings! They are stil availeble jar’s and baskets for this Machine ?! I have one like this but jar and basket missing! Thank you and best regards!

Make a search agent on this site. Here they comes up for sale from time to time!

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-uhrenreinigungsmaschine/k0

Edited by maclerche
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/11/2022 at 4:28 PM, maclerche said:

Make a search agent on this site. Here they comes up for sale from time to time!

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-uhrenreinigungsmaschine/k0

I got that one, so I guess we have two VEB part cleaners in Denmark now 👍🏼 would it be possible to ask you some questions about the machine since I just got mine and I’m a bit confused about the process?

199389EC-D874-47E8-8401-C58827206B27.jpeg