Caravelle Skeletonized 17j makes time fly!

Hi there everybody, it's been weeks since my last post. Guess I felt like doing a bunch of exciting life activities all at once like getting married, starting a new job and a side business...you know, basic stuff[emoji38]. Anyway, now that it's a little calm and garage sale season has fired up, I've picked up a few projects and have been getting in some practice here abd there. Heres a late 70's Caravelle from the 'Bay that I just got. It's pretty neat, but needs some work...try to wind and ziiing! goes the hands. Have to go in and take a look, I'd like to see the milling process on these skeletonized plates, very cool. This is my first.53b52b02a0392c5095914997256e1cad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congratulations on getting married.

If you go to wind the watch and the hands wiz round, it could be the pallets check the pallet stones a stone could be out of line, lose or even broken, missing or pivots could be broken, check the jewels for the pivots.  

• Like 1