I rejected this request and sent a copy to Mark as a "ticket" because I thought it contravened forum rules and in effect was spam. For the first time with a "member" I have chosen to ignore the content.  If Mark comes back granting approval I will review the posting but it does not seem to be anything I would be interested in.

Vic

I hope you consulted with Mark Lovic who owns the forum before making this post?

I rejected this request and sent a copy to Mark as a "ticket" because I thought it contravened forum rules and in effect was spam. For the first time with a "member" I have chosen to ignore the content.  If Mark comes back granting approval I will review the posting but it does not seem to be anything I would be interested in.

Vic

Not sure i will even open the link before it is approved? How nows what it could be ? 

We are not doing SPAM, We've a few cooperation with other forum too if you are not believe me this 

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/111934-need-feedback-my-microwatches/

Regardless, this is advertising, however you put it. And the forum rules are that you have to get permission from the forum owner Mark Lovic, which it sounds like you don't have. 

Your product/company might interest us but I wont be opening that link until a mod or Mark confirms this is allowed to be here. The rules are there to ensure the integrity and quality of this forum, so if we're a little hostile, understand it's only because we care about the forum and don't want it to be miss-used. 

Edited by Ishima
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be opening this if I was anyone on the forum! A shortened (= anonymised) URL purporting to come from a "Jeff Founder Esquire" where "Jeff Founder Esquire" (as a phrase) has zero hits other than on this site... 

Things that make you go hmmm... :thumbsd:

All links and content removed. We take a dim view here of members who sign up with a sole agenda for promoting their wares, much much better to become an established and respected member of the community by contributing in a meaningful way like everybody else does :)

• Like 8